Our furniture rental service allows you to ensure your office has the best quality furniture without any capex outlay.
Deciding on and having access to the right furniture for your office space is a crucial component in employee productivity and company success, but initial financing of good quality furniture often poses a hurdle to business owners.
According to the Fellowes Workplace Wellness Trend Report, employees want to work in a healthy environment, and the furniture they use every day is a big part of a healthy environment. So quality office furniture is not something to be taken lightly.
”Think of it this way… If you’re willing to rent an entire fleet of vehicles or even a printer, why wouldn’t you rent your office furniture?Jill Munger
The benefits of renting furniture
The option of renting furniture enables you to access the best furniture and office equipment for you and your employees when you need it, with added financial benefits.
- No deposit required.
- Flexible end-of-agreement options can be negotiated.
- All furniture comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible from the annual taxable profit.
- It’s an Opex outlay rather than a Capex one, freeing up this money to be used elsewhere in the business.
- Monthly rentals can be reduced by agreeing to an annual escalation of your premium.
- Furniture can be replaced and upgraded during periods stipulated in your contract.
- At the end of your contract you can continue to rent the furniture at a reduced price.
- When renting furniture you record only the rental expense instead of the significantly higher purchase price in your finances, which results in a cleaner balance sheet.
- The renting of goods enables you to keep track with technology by upgrading on a continuous basis.
What furniture can you rent?
Essentially, you can rent any movable asset, which includes furniture and audio-visual equipment; from a boardroom table to an ergonomic office chair, or even video and teleconferencing technology.
Do I qualify?
Any business can qualify, as long as it has been operating for 3 years.
The application process
Below are the basic requirements needed for your application process but additional information may be necessary if required by the funders.
- Fully completed and signed credit application form.
- Latest signed financial statements.
- If the financial statements are older than 6 months, management accounts will be required.
- Confirmation of banking details.
As office interior experts, we’ve partnered with an asset finance company, Sizwe Asset Finance, to offer you a rental solution for the movable assets of an interior project.